Michael J. Maher
His “go-from-poverty-to-prosperity” story is one for the movies. Born into a family living in a shack in a small town in Kansas and knowing only poverty, food stamps, and hand-me-down clothes, Michael J. Maher conquered incredible challenges and a near-death experience to be known by many different titles:
* Millionaire Real Estate Agent
* Star Power Star
* Referral Guru
* Hall of Famer
* #1 International Bestselling Author
* Moving America Forward Entrepreneurial Award
* Michael is known as “North America’s Most Referred Real Estate Professional” selling over 1700 homes from referrals over the last 17 years and receiving over 500 referrals per year for 8 straight years making millions selling real estate.
* His book, (7L) The Seven Levels of Communication: Go from Relationships to Referrals has been Amazon.com’s #1 bestseller in the Real Estate Sales category for an incredible 6 straight years.
* Michael also co-authored the instant bestseller, The Miracle Morning for Real Estate Agents.
* Michael also appears with the legendary William Shatner on the TV Show Moving America Forward and on the show, Michael is presented the prestigious Moving America Forward Entrepreneurial Award for innovative products and services.
Read More »
Consistently rated the top-ranked speaker by meeting planners and audiences, Michael J. Maher inspires with his powerful, true story. In a fast-paced, energetic, often-hilarious session, Michael doesn’t just entertain, he provides actionable strategies and tactics to create behavior change that helps businesses get more referrals now. Michael has shared the stage with President George W. Bush, Tony Robbins, Barbara Corcoran, Daymond John, John Maxwell, Gary Keller, and many other notables.
On December 18, 2007, Michael flatlined for 37 seconds due to blood clots. He survived to tell his story – the story of The Generosity Generation. The Generosity Generation is a kinder, gentler, and yet far more productive form of selling. Michael’s wisdom and system help business owners have a business that not only feeds their family, but also feeds their soul – a method to achieve not only success, but also significance.
Even though Michael has been given many wonderful titles by the business world, the titles that mean the most to him are husband and father. Michael grew up in Kansas City, still has a real estate team there, and now lives in Atlanta, GA with his wife Sheri, son Max, and his rescue dog, a Jack Russell Terrier named Lucky.
If you’d like to hear Michael’s transformational talk, please click here to register
7L: The Seven Levels of Communication: Go From Relationships to Referrals
Can you imagine receiving a referral each and every day? Neither could real estate agent Rick Masters.
(7L) The Seven Levels of Communication tells the entertaining and educational story of Rick Masters, who is suffering from a down economy when he meets a mortgage professional who has built a successful business without advertising or personal promotion. Skeptical, he agrees to accompany her to a conference to learn more about her mysterious methods. Rick soon learns that the rewards for implementing these strategies are far greater than he had ever imagined. In seeking success, he finds significance. This heartwarming tale of Rick’s trials and triumphs describes the exact strategies that helped him evolve from the Ego Era to the Generosity Generation. This book is about so much more than referrals. This is about building a business that not only feeds your family, but also feeds your soul.